Jarrah Honey is unique and only found in Western Australia. It is a dark and thick honey, made from the nectar of the Jarrah tree, containing high levels of natural antioxidants and antibacterial ingredients. It also has anti-ageing properties.
- Contains strong anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- Helps to fight throat infections and mouth ulcers with anti-microbial effects.
- Ideal for diabetics due to high fructose content and low glucose levels. It's low glycemic index reduces insulin response.
- May treat skin infections and burns, and contains anti-ageing properties.
- Contains high amount of anti-oxidants that protects cells from damage.
TA (Total activity number) : 35+
Ingredients: 100% Raw Honey
Net weight: 260g
Country of origin: Australia
Storage: Store at room temperature. If crystallisation occurs, place jar in warm water.
Packaging: All Balqees honey is packaged in recyclable glass jars.