Frequently Bought Together
This coffee-coloured raw honey is sourced from the native and unpolluted forests of Chilean Patagonia along the Andes mountains. It has a mild aroma and a unique taste of caramel.
Active Patagonia Factor:
APF honey benefits have been scientifically researched for more than 30 years. Its bio active properties fight bacteria, improves memory, and nourishes your skin.
Certified benefits of APF Patagonia Mountain Honey
- Strengthens immune system and works better than any synthetic anti-biotics.
- Aids digestion and prevents gastric diseases.
- Prevent symptoms such as vomit, fever, dizziness and diarrhea.
- Provides slow release energy rather than quick energy ensuring sugar (insulin) levels are not spiked.
- Certified as anti-fungal and anti-bacterial due to the natural healing properties of the nectar source.