Frequently Bought Together
The island of Socotra is recognized globally as an amazing jewel of biodiversity, with a third of its plant life found nowhere else on earth. This fabulously rich, raw honey has a unique taste profile, smooth, full-bodied; complex with deep smoky toffee notes and a slightly astringent aftertaste. It has a naturally low glycemic index.
- Ideal for diabetic patients. Socotra honey does not spike insulin.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Minimizes vascular diseases.
- Treats digestive diseases and gastric reflux.
- Highly anti-bacterial.
- Immediate relief for cough and throat infections.
- Treats kidney stones.
- Reduces allergy symptoms.
Ingredients: 100% Raw Honey.
Storage: Store at room temperature. If crystallisation occurs, place jar in warm water.
Packaging: All Balqees honey is packaged in recyclable glass jars.
Country of origin: Socotra Island
Raw Honey is a natural product therefore the colour and texture may vary depending on the season and level of crystallisation.